Post by daviddelp09 on Jun 28, 2009 8:44:31 GMT -5
I bought a rock in myrtle beach with 5 mushrooms on it.. and ever since then it has been dieing off its like something has been eating it. its like the underside of the mushroom turns up then it falls apart and dies off. i have 3 left and they just don't seem near as happy as when they were at the store. any ideas? any place they should be in my tank verses other? light? flow?
Post by daviddelp09 on Jun 28, 2009 12:41:02 GMT -5
yeah thats the one. he had really nice stuff but its not doing worth a crap in my tank. okay ill test it an post them asap. i bought a maxima clam from him to and another type of leather which isnt very happy either